As a student coming from the background of education in educational technology program, I always seek the opportunities to learn more about computer science, and information technology like web authoring, basic programming, server system management, or Internet network, which can be helpful and useful for my future career path. When someone is talking about IT stuff, at least I can pick up some terms 🙂
- iTunes U : “Intro to Computer Science” I recently started to download and learn with a course on iTunes U offered by Harvard University. There is a wide variety of courses on iTunes U to choose from.
- MIT Open Courseware : Introduction to Computer Science and Programming. After taking this course, I begin to pay attention on MOOC. What a great idea!
- TED TALK : TED talk will always be a great place to relax. Just watch some enlightening TED talks. Ex: George Dyson at the birth of the computer Ex: Stephen Wolfram : Computing a theory of everything
- Wikipedia : Computer Science:
Just seconds. Wikipedia is always my first website to visit when I get a new term to look up.
- Some Social media and Facebook/blogs